Holding an Open House at 1470 Halama Street in Kihei from 12-5.
#lethawaiihappen #maui #realestate #openhouse
The Northshore Maui town of Haiku, Hawaii, is well known for it’s surfing community, organic farms and quiet fields. This beautiful Haiku estate is located just minutes from world-famous “Jaws” for big surf, and “Ho’okipa” the “Windsurfing Capitol of the World.” Whether you’re into water sports or not, no one can deny that a good ocean view is a plus, and fortunately for this home’s next owner, the view’s included.
Imagine driving into your quiet gated neighborhood, into your private driveway that’s lined with gorgeous palm trees, each one standing tall as though they’re saying, “Welcome to your place in paradise.”
- This custom-built 4,452 sq ft home allows plenty of space for entertaining guests, as well as multi-generational living.
- 4 Bedroom
- 4.5 Bath
- 2.84 acres (oceanview)
- Lush landscaping, featuring a diverse group of tropical plants, palm trees and florals, giving the true feeling of being in Hawaii.
- Extra-large Bonus Room that can be used as an office, library, gym, playroom, etc.
- Custom Kitchen, perfect for a foodie, great for entertaining with open floor plan
- Enjoy indoor/outdoor living with the 1200 sq ft lanai
- Separate “Ohana” 1,000 sq ft (2 bed/1 bath)
- 5-Car Garage
- The main home can be used as one home or two separate spaces for you and your guests’ getaway, as it’s already keyed with a separate entrance.
“We all come from the sea, but we are not all of the sea.
Those of us who are, we children of the tides,
must return to it again and again,
until the day we don’t come back
leaving only that which was touched along the way.”
-Frosty Hesson, Chasing Mavericks